Business jokes – Who’s the fastest
Three kids argue, whose father is the fastes. One says:
– My father is the fastest, he can overtake the arrow that he shooted with the arch.
The second one:
– My father is even faster – when he hunts, he can gunshoot an animal and run up to the animal before it fells down.
– You actually don’t understand what speed is. My father works in municipality. He finishes work at 4:30 pm, but he’s back home by 3:45 pm already
Business jokes – The best priceWho sell the products cheaper – a manufacturer or a distributor? The storehouse guard.
Business jokes – GodGod created the world. All the rest things were produced by Chinese.
Business jokes – Interview with a journalistA quote from an interview with the head of a growing company. Journalist asks:
– So how many employees are working in your company?
– Approximately half of them…
Funny business jokes – SleepingA boss tells his employee:
– You are fired. You have been sleeping during the working hours.
– But boss, I’m not the only one who did this.
– That’s right, but you were the only one who slept with my wife.
Funny business jokes – Successful businessInterview with a successful businessman:
– Tell me, how many people work in your company?
– Hmm… Approximately half.
Funny business jokes – Client at a bankA client comes to a bank:
– My cheque was returned with a remark: “Insufficient funds”. I’d like to know whether it refers to mine or the Bank?
Funny jokes about nations – Chinese productsThe Great Wall is among 7 wonders of the world because it is the only Chinese product which lasted for more than 4 weeks.
Funny business jokes – Greek officer during economy crisisGreek officer complains to her friend:
– When will this economy crisis end? It’s been so terrific – my boss wants us to do as much, as three people would do. Thanks God there are five of us.
Funny business jokes – HolidaysThe boss invites his employee:
– Do you like warm beer?
– Of course not.
– And do you like sweaty women?
– So you will go on holiday during the winter months.
Funny business jokes: Fiction book
What is the most popular fiction book among businessmen?
– Report to State Tax Inspectorate.
Funny business jokes – Economy crisis in GreeceDuring the economy crisis in Greece two local businessmen chat:
– Do you pay for your employees?
– Nope, haven’t paid them for months.
– But they still come to work, don’t they?
– Yes, they do.
– Mines come too. We should try charging them for coming.
After a month they meet again:
– So, did anything change after you charged your employees for coming to work? Are they still coming?
– Yes, but these assholes are trying to save money!!
– They come on Monday and leave on Friday only!
Funny business jokes – CommandManager for his subordinate:
– What are you doing here?
– Executing your command.
– But I haven’t told you anything.
– So and I do nothing.
Funny business jokes – Save the energy Client:
– Yesterday I have bought an energy saving bulb in your shop, returned home, but it does not work.
– It should not, it saves energy.
Funny business jokes – Destroyers greeks Once greeks destroyed Troy, Egypt, Syria.. now it’s time for European Union.
Funny business jokes – Relocation- Why did you leave your last job?
– Company relocated and didn’t tell me where…
Funny business jokes – Tax payerGreedy people pay twice. Stupid ones pay thrice. But tax payer pays always.