There are an infinite number of ways to make math class fun! Why not start your class with some of these cheesy math jokes? You’ll have your students cracking up and ready to use their math brains.
2. Why should you never mention the number 288?
Because it’s “two” gross.
4. Why couldn’t the angle get a loan?
Its parents wouldn’t cosine.
6. Why did the student get upset when his teacher called him average?
It was a mean thing to say!
8. What did one math book say to the other?
Don’t bother me. I’ve got my own problems!
10. What did the acorn say when it grew up?
Ge-om-e-try! (Gee, I’m a tree!)
12. Student One: I saw my math teacher with a piece of graph paper yesterday.
Student Two: She must be plotting something.
14. What do you call an empty parrot cage?
A polygon. (A polly gone.)
16. Why do teenagers travel in groups of three?
Because they can’t even.
18. Why couldn’t the number four get into the nightclub?
Because it was too square.
20. What do you call a man who spent all summer at the beach?
A tangent. (A tan gent.)
22. What do baby parabolas drink?
24. You know what seems odd to me?
Numbers that can’t be divided by two.
26. What do you call a number that just can’t stand still?
A “roamin’” numeral.
28. Have you heard the latest statistics joke?
30. I’ll do algebra, I’ll do trig, I’ll even do statistics. But graphing is where I draw the line!
Share your favorite cheesy math jokes in our WeAreTeachers HELPLINE group on Facebook.
And for more laughs, check out our favorite grammar jokes and science jokes.
Posted by Elizabeth Mulvahill
Elizabeth Mulvahill is a passionate teacher, writer and mom who loves learning new things, traveling the globe and everything Zen.