Sometimes after a long day in the office humor can be the best medicine. Business jokes can really be a great way to brighten the day for your coworkers or to help yourself de-stress. If you like telling jokes rather than coming up with them on your own, you’re sure to love reading (or repeating!) these highly rated jokes about business.
1. Light Bulb Joke
The light bulb joke is a favorite in any setting, especially businesses. These jokes work so great because of their simplicity and familiarity. This classic joke is ranked among the five best business jokes by Business Reporter:
- “How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None – they’ve automated it!”
2. Business & Christmas
Maybe you need to have a chat at the water cooler, or you just want to add a little fun to your day. This classic joke received high marks from The Very Best Office Jokes.
- “How is Christmas like your job? You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit!”
3. Getting a Raise
Boss/worker jokes are always funny. This is even more true when you add cash to the mix. That’s why Alberta Venture includes this tale as one of its top “office-approved” jokes.
- “Sam walks into his boss’s office and says ‘Sir, I’ll be straight with you, I know the economy isn’t great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to respectfully ask for a raise.’
- After a few minutes of haggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave. ‘By the way,’ asks the boss, ‘Which three companies are after you?’
- ‘The electric company, water company, and phone company!’
4. Clean Office Humor
Finding clean jokes for your office pleasure can be a bit difficult. However, there are several top clean jokes out there.
- “Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn’t do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor who gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. Tom slept well, and in fact, beat the alarm in the morning. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work.
- ‘Boss,’ he said, ‘The pill actually worked!’
- ‘That’s all fine,’ said the boss, ‘But where were you yesterday?’
One-liners are a classic in a business setting. Therefore, finding a jewel like this listed on several top sites, including Reader’s Digest, isn’t surprising.
- Q: “Why did the can crusher quit his job? A: Because it was soda pressing.”
Puns add fun to life. Therefore, it is not shocking that this pun made its way to several favorite lists.
- “I used to be a banker but I lost interest.”
7. Business Loans
While business loans aren’t generally funny, this top business joke from OnDeck will make you chuckle.
- “Henry was on his morning walk when he bumped into his friend Paul.
- Henry: ‘Hey Paul, why do you look so dejected today?’
- Paul: ‘Oh Henry, I’m in trouble. I need cash for the business and I have NO IDEA where to get it from!!’
- Henry: ‘Oh, I’m sure glad to hear that. I was afraid you might think you could borrow it from me!’
8. Business Funnies for Kids
Business jokes aren’t just for adults. You can have some funnies that will tickle a kid’s funny bone like this joke from Lemonade Day.
- “When the CEO dropped a brownie on his calculator, he was accused of fudging the numbers.”
© 2006-2019 LoveToKnow, Corp., except where otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.