– You can listen to thunder after lightening and tell how close you came to getting hit. If you don’t hear it you got hit, so never mind.
– When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms. But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.
– When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.
– While the earth seems to be knowingly keeping its distance from the sun, it is really only centrificating.
– Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back into a sun in the daytime.